Tuesday 22 January 2013

[THANKS TO] FLY HIGH - HOYA





First of all, I can’t usually express it well but I feel like if I write the names of my beloved family: my grandmother (Lee Gyesoon), my dad (Lee Jino), my mom (Son Jongae), my big bother (Hojae), my little brother (Hojun), they will like it so I wrote them. Hahaha!


And to director Shin Wonho who discovered my new ability! Eunji who listens to my worries like the real Siwon, Jiwon hyung who is like my real big brother, Siyeon hyung, Ingook hyung, Soyul hyung no noona ^^… Reply!


Minjoong who becomes a strength by always coming running to the practice room when I’m practicing by myself everyday.


Soojung and Jiae who are always working hard. 2’o’clock that’s like my strong pillar
Oonghyu hyung, Youngjun hyung, Kwangseokie…


I hope that Gyohee noona who went through hardships with us every day while filming ‘Reply 1997’ will get well soon! Bareum, Nara who always supported me while monitoring me, Hyojin who is always the most welcoming when I go to Busan


And the many people whom I couldn’t mention here… I’m very thankful to all of you!




trans. cr; emilie @ infinite updates | source cr; infinite updates ; take out with full credits







No comments:

Post a Comment