Friday 21 September 2012

[INTERVIEW] 20.9.2012 - THE REVIEW OF JANG SEOKHEE'S INTERVIEW - THANKS FOR ENDURING IT WELL, HOYA. (PART 3)









I met Infinite during the summer of 2010

Their album was released around a month before that? 

I didn’t even know the names of the members properly at the time, so I couldn’t interview them personally and just watched from the side.

They said that they filmed a music video the day before where they were exposed to the sun for a very long time unprotected

They were all burnt from their shoulders to their arms, so they couldn’t wear or take off their clothes properly.

When I told them it was real a pity and that they should have put sun cream on carefully
They all just laughed without saying a word.

Which meant that they couldn’t to put any on. 

From the point of view of an ahjumma full of stereotypes, it was just really gloomy.
Because at the age where they should still be disobedient or acting like babies at home for a while, they have already stepped into the cruel society.
What were they thinking.


Even so, Hoya particularly spoke his mind, ‘I’ll be successful with my dancing no matter what’.
This person, is there anyone else who is like the celebrity Yang Hyunseok, who is successful in South Korea through dance.


Even if I couldn’t say it at the time, he caught my attention.
The Hoya who was practicing his dancing by himself while the other friends were filming or doing an interview.


He started his acting career with .

He got casted by chance because he knew how to speak Korean dialect

But after watching the final episode I’m looking forward to him as an actor from now on as well.

I like the fact that, more than anything, he’s doing his best.


What better weapon is there other than working hard?

When he entered the studio, I was happy because he was so bright and good looking.

It was an expression much brighter than 2 years ago.

He’s endured it well.





trans. cr; emilie @ infinite updates | source cr; naver ; take out with full credits





No comments:

Post a Comment