Tuesday 22 January 2013

[THANKS TO] FLY HIGH - DONGWOO





First thanks to my beloved father for quitting smoking. I will always work hard to replace all the things I couldn’t do for you because I’m too far away. Mother, thanks for always encouraging me a lot and coming secretly to support me even though you are working as well. 


Our home’s first born! Thanks for playing very well the role of the 2nd pillar~~ As expected you’re a good wife and a wise mother~ 


The second one! Now it seems that you’re all grown up, you looked like you were just a child… You even gave me advices on several occasions when I was troubled, you’re the best, the best! 
To my uncle who comes running anytime like my alter ego and generously teaches me knowledge! Thank you. Heuheu


And my fellow singers! Thanks for always taking care of us~!


Soogeun, Ilsoo, Hwichang, Kwangsoo, let’s be friends until the end! Age is just a number!
My wings, Dongwookie hyung who is like my best friends, I hope you will find your other half this year!


The dance’s starting line~Teacher Yong!! I’m wishing the twins to be healthy. Heuheu


To the Jju Family (all of the 11 members) who are always welcoming and full of energy while doing their work, thanks and let’s gather again!


Actor Kwak, the cold acting teacher! Jungwookie, we have to be together~




trans. cr; emilie @ infinite updates | source cr; infinite updates ; take out with full credits









No comments:

Post a Comment