Saturday 4 August 2012

[INTERVIEW] JUNE 2012 EDITION OF INKIGAYO MAGAZINE - HOYA







What kind of man am I? ‘The Chaser’ VS ‘Only Tears’


I only tried dating once before I became a trainee and it was the first time as well as my last. Since I needed to go up to Seoul from Busan, I left first. But the thing I was shocked at myself was that after passing my audition once an opportunity that I dreamed of had appeared, I immediately made the decision to break up without giving it any thought. After seeing myself do that, I thought ‘I’m really cold-hearted’.  


No matter how much I dig into something, I’m always thirsty and look for a well.


I’ve become somewhat used to the process of slowly climbing up the stairs, step by step. Although it’s not that I’m not impatient, but since an opportunity won’t easily come to me even if fret over it, there are times when I just pass right through it as well. I still haven’t estimated the amount of energy and hidden potential I have in me. 


This isn’t conceit. Just like well where you dig and dig but there’s no end to it, there are always treasures dormant in me that haven’t been taken out yet. That’s right, treasures. This is all I have. These are the best ‘it’ items that will really let me grow into something infinite. Till the opportunity comes, I will still put in an effort to show an improved side to myself. Just like you would find a well when you’re always thirsty, the results would be important. However, isn’t the process to get to the result be more important than anything else? I will place the many things that I receive during the process into my well.



trans. cr; hyejin @ infinite updates | source cr; mei1010 @ tumblr (thank you for the scans!!) ; take out with full credits






No comments:

Post a Comment