Saturday 4 August 2012

[INTERVIEW] JUNE 2012 EDITION OF INKIGAYO MAGAZINE - SUNGYEOL






What kind of man am I? ‘The Chaser’ VS ‘Only Tears’


Although I was obsessed before, I became hurt through that obsession, so now I just worry about it on the inside. It’s a bit similar to ‘The Chaser’. Although they’re obsessed on the inside, he chants ‘let’s just love a little’ on the outside because he knows that he will get hurt later on. In the future, I think I will be a bit careful with dating as well.


I can’t lose to any other member at this!


Truthful, truthful, you cannot be as truthful as this! Straightforward, straightforward, it’s the first time I heard replies that were as straightforward as these. The likability of ‘Truthful view male’, Sungyeol, who makes the other person feel taken aback by showing a depressed expression without any hesitation, was 5th place. Even if you are sad, you cannot have been as sad as him, no, he said he was in sorrow. He couldn’t hide his sadness while saying that he felt like he was betrayed. “In the end, likability makes the decision for everything, right? I was so good to our fans… (sob sob)” He says that there’s nothing that distinguishes himself from others and that there’s nothing that he’s good at either. 


Sungyeol, who shows a guilty self-conscience by saying that his current state is ambiguously going off and on. However, the members agree that honestly admitting something is Sungyeol’s best positive point and his charm. His young child-like mindset, which probably made the ‘elementary schooler Sungyeol’ of now. “Although I received 5th place in likability, I think I’m first in using my wits. Even Woohyun acknowledged this.” Sungyeol, who finds happiness in being 1st place at something different, is the epitome of innocence. 


Considering to Escape ‘Elementary Schooler Sungyeol’


I was quite busy for awhile. It was like good fortune in work exploded in the heavens and threw me a bunch of work. While trying to finish this and that without even knowing what was what, the busy times slowly went by and it was quiet for a bit. I believe that habits are something that’s quite scary. Once I had a lot of free time all of a sudden, the many habits I gained during the several months of chaos gave me a lot of thoughts to myself and I received stress without any reason.

 I would get upset at nothing and as I bumped here and there, in a different meaning, I felt that I strangely became more mature. That’s right! Up until now, I was ‘elementary schooler Sungyeol’! I was simple-minded, liked playing around, and my straightforward way of speaking wasn’t just innocent, it was similar to the mind of an elementary schooler.


It’s already been 2 years since we debuted, so don’t you think I should jump past this elementary school level mentally as well? However, although there are many things I received as ‘elementary schooler Sungyeol’, there are probably things I will lose if I throw this image away. I still have fear towards losing something. So I think I might be hiding this without myself knowing. When will my escape from being an elementary schooler be complete.



trans. cr; hyejin @ infinite updates | source cr; mei1010 @ tumblr (thank you for the scans!!) ; take out with full credits









No comments:

Post a Comment