Friday 6 September 2013

[NEWS] 6.09.2013 - "'THE SEA I WANTED/ HOPED FOR' SUNGGYU "IT WAS A HUGE CHALLENGE WITH INFINITE'S KILLER SCHEDULE"






INFINITE’s Sunggyu, taking an active part in a variety program even in the midst of promotions with his team.


Sunggyu has expressed his thoughts during the press conference for the pilot of KBS 2TV’s new variety program ‘The Sea I Wanted/Wished For’  in KBS’ Yeouido hall on the 6th at 4PM.


On this day, Sunggyu revealed “I felt lots of different things while filming” and then added “While filming with the hyungnims, I learned a lot about running away from home and marital life and while we were looking at the sea, I could think of Mother Nature, the universe, the world and life”, he then finished by saying “I think I learned a lot so it was nice, I’m really thankful”


Later on, Sunggyu stated “[Filming] was a huge challenge because of my busy schedule. I did ‘The Sea I Wanted/Wished For’ at the same time as the world tour. I go overseas frequently but [thanks to the show] I got to feel how there are lots of amazing places in our country again.


In the end, Sunggyu said “I’m worried I’ll have to arrange my relationship with the hyungnims if the show doesn’t become a regular. I think I’ll be really thankful if the program ends up being loved by a lot of people”, showing his greed.


Meanwhile the legitimate(?) group project ‘The Sea I Wanted/Wished For’ will be the first domestic variety program with the sea as a background and will consist of the fresh stories of Shin Hyunjun, Nam Heeseok, Lee Hoon, Jung Hyungdon, Jung Gyeo-un and INFINITE’s Sunggyu in a yacht on the sea.


It’s set to air on September 11th at 11:10PM, September 18th at 9:50PM and September 25th at 11:20PM for a total of three episodes.





trans. cr; saphira @ infinite updates | source cr; Newsen ; take out with full credits






No comments:

Post a Comment