Saturday 30 March 2013

[THANKS TO] NEW CHALLENGE - INDIVIDUAL








I really thank God, our father. I’m here right now because my family and Woollim Entertainment’s staff including CEO Lee Jungyeop who all believed in me, my friends and the members whom I love are with me. To Inspirits who protect and believe in INFINITE! I will pray for all of you to always be blessed.



trans. cr; emilie @ infinite updates | pic cr; infinite updates ; take out with full credits







To my #1 fans, father, mother, big brother, who helped for me to be able to make music, you gave me a great strength and faith when I started singing when I was young, that’s why I was able to work even harder. To CEO Lee Jungyeop who led me who didn’t know anything about music, not only with music but when I made mistakes you gave me sharp advices, when the members were having a hard time you became our biggest friend, you listened to our worries, there’s no one like CEO Lee Jungyeop in the world, thanks a lot for your warm heart making you always approach others sincerely. To Inspirits who won’t become a happy ending but a never ending, I love you.


No matter how hard I’m trying to make you feel how happy I am that this album came out, I always feel that I’m lacking so I will work even harder.



trans. cr; emilie @ infinite updates | pic cr; infinite updates ; take out with full credits



image



We’re finally coming to find everyone with this new album and I really thank CEO Lee Jungyeop who raised us perfectly all this time, Jiyoung noona, Youngjunie hyung, chief Bae, Byunggi hyung, Jungryulie hyung, Yonghwa hyung, Geonamie hyung, Jungwoo hyung, Daeseok hyung, Sunho hyung who lives with us, Hyowanie hyung, Joosungie hyung, Sehee noona!! Inspirits who always trust and follow us!!!!!!!! And my family!! Thanks for becoming a strength when I was having a hard time! I love you! MAN IN LOVE DAEBAK!!!!!!!!



trans. cr; emilie @ infinite updates | pic cr; infinite updates ; take out with full credits






So! Now is the start, the travel… the travel toward my dream~ I don’t have any worries, since I’m with Inspirits!



trans. cr; emilie @ infinite updates | pic cr; infinite updates ; take out with full credits






I thank God. To Reverend who prayed for us~! To Jieun noona~! To my relatives, thanks to all of you. Inspirits~! I’m here because Inspirits exist. I get strength because you always support us~! We’ll go forever~! I will become Sungjongie who’ll mature even more!!! Look after me. I love you Inspirits


trans. cr; emilie @ infinite updates | pic cr; infinite updates ; take out with full credits



image



To all the people who trust, love and support me, please keep an eye on L’s progress in various fields…


trans. cr; saphira @ infinite updates | pic cr; infinite updates ; take out with full credits


[THANKS TO] New Challenge - Dongwoo

image



To my loving father, even if it’s just now, thank you for opening your heart to me! I hope you will get to go on a family trip even! further~ and further~ I will follow your footsteps~ Mom who recommends me nice music, you’re the best! I will work hard when it comes to people and music~! Now~! Big nuna, I think it’s now time for you to lead your second family Heu heu. Second nuna! Since you’ve rushed so much to come here, I hope you will find what you really want to do without any pressure! Age is just a number~ Also to my fellow 90 liner friends, my sunbaenims and hoobaenims, let’s get closer for K-POP~! Soogeun. Hwichang. Kwangsoo, my eternal friends, I like how there’s never any secret between us ㅠㅠ Let’s keep it on going just like this! And Dongwookie hyung who’s like family to us, thank you for taking responsability of our families’ health and joy!!! Teacher Yong!!! As expected, dance is always in front of you! Please greet me happily again next time! Gurijju fam ! Never forget ! Our youth that started when we were at school~ Euheuheu it’s still going on~ My acting teacher and friend! Actor Kwak! I’ve always only said it but it’s now time to practice it in action!!! ㅋㅋ And to our INSPIRIT who always wait and run with us!! Rather than music that only stays in your ears, we will make music that burrows and seats itself into the depth of your hearts and work hard to do better!!!


trans. cr; saphira @ infinite updates | pic cr; infinite updates ; take out with full credits



No comments:

Post a Comment