Tuesday 5 March 2013

4.03.2013 - INFINITE RALLY - INFINITE'S POLAROIDS AND HANDWRITTEN MESSAGES



image




Everyone~
Thank you for today ! 
I hope you’ll all become rich~



image



The stage that feels new everytime we see it!
Thank you ! We hope this moment was as enjoyable as it was hard for you to meet us!…
Peace & Love always ! 
Yeah ! 




image



These happy times…
All of us who are happy if we make these unforgettable memories together…
I love you =_= 




image



Thank you for making us precious memories…!
I’m here because you are all here…!
We are one!!!!!




image



It has already been three years
We’ll keep on going as the cool INFINITE until we reach 10 and 20 years
So please love us a lot.
Thank you to all the people who came today




image




The moments I’ve spent with all of you today…
I’ll remember them forever <3 font="">




image



I’ve made memories I won’t ever be able to forget today ^_^ 
Thank you INSPIRIT~!
We’ll show you an even better image from now on
I love you~ <3 font="">




trans. cr; saphira @ infinite updates | source cr;  SG | DW | WH HY | SY `| L | SJ  ; take out with full credits







No comments:

Post a Comment