Thursday 28 February 2013

[INTERVIEW] 10+STAR MARCH ISSUE - HOYA AND DONGWOO



(pic crdt: fuckyeahinfinite)



DONGWOO'S HANDWRITTEN INTERVIEW ABOUT HOYA





To me, Hoya is reliableness.

In my opinion, Hoya is 2nd in my Infinite ranking.

The aegyo (T/N: Aegyo is acting cute) know-how I want to teach to Hoya is to speak without stuttering.

The good point when I’m with Hoya is accuracy, the bad point is that it’s crowded

The moment I felt I was communicating through telepathy with Hoya is when we’re tidying up.

If I could switch soul with Hoya for a day, I would ask to try to sleep.

As a proverb maniac, the proverb I want to let Hoya hear is?

Patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet!




trans. cr; emilie @ infinite updates | source cr; la esperanca ; take out with full credits




HOYA'S HANDWRITTEN INTERVIEW ABOUT DONGWOO




To me, Dongwoo is a man with thick lips.

In my opinion, Dongwoo is 3rd in my Infinite ranking.

The variety know-how I want to teach to Dongwoo is to speak without stuttering.

The good point when I’m with Dongwoo is that he laughs even at the gags I throw, the bad point is that there isn’t really one

The moment I felt I was communicating through telepathy with Dongwoo is when we were ordering food.

If I could switch soul with Dongwoo for a day, I would pray to switch back.

As a rhyme machine, if you where making a rhyme just for Dongwoo?

Dongwoo is my dongwoo. (T/N: “dongwoo” means “like-minded friend”/”fellow member” in Korean)






trans. cr; emilie @ infinite updates | source cr; la esperanca ; take out with full credits









No comments:

Post a Comment