Tuesday 18 December 2012

[NEWS] 19.12.2012 - INFINITE SUNGGYU " I LOST MY MEMORY AFTER 12 HOURS OF DRINKING" PAST CONFESSION



Infinite Sunggyu talking about his experience of losing his memory after 12 hours of drinking.
Sunggyu participated on a recent recording of the end of the year health watch special on KBS 2TV health program ‘Vitamin’ and in a group of people who were drinkers in the entertainment world, revealed an episode of drinking 12 hours.


Sunggyu said “Before debut there was a time where I lost my memory after having a drinking spot with my friends from dinner time to the next day lunch time” and “When I woke up it was 11AM and I was sleeping calmly in my house.”



image




However, he recollected the dizzy memories of that time by stating “I was scared because I had no memory of when I went to my house. I knew of the arrival time after I looked at the taxi receipt that was sent through text” and stated through that time he has been moderating his drinking.


On the other hand, besides Sunggyu, Lee Sangbyuk, Park Jungyu, Chu Gayeol, Yoon Jungsoo, Woo Jiwon, Baek Seunghyun also appeared on the show and had their current liver health status examined.





trans. cr; nahbit @ infinite updates | source cr; daum ; take out with full credits








No comments:

Post a Comment