Monday 10 December 2012

[MISC] 9.12.2012 - INFINITE'S SUNGGYU, HE PLAYS WELL EVEN BY HIMSELF "SOLO'S DIGNITY"



“‘V-gyu, ‘Cutie-gyu’, ‘Charisma-gyu’ it’s all mine. I’m leader-gyu Kim Sunggyu.”


TV Report got in exclusivity idol stars’ unseen selcas, we are revealing their images every week honestly and sometimes funnily. Even if it’s a secret you want to hide, we will dig it up thoroughly so to our viewers, look forward to it. Tadah~


Our second target is Infinite’s leader, Kim Sunggyu. He released his solo album last month so we found a Sunggyu so busy he didn’t even have enough time to sleep. The Sunggyu we met in the waiting room was enjoying a selca time by himself, without the members.


Sunggyu told us he didn’t usually like taking pictures but then, when we opened his handphone, what is this? All the good items poured out. Woah! From now on, should we fall for Sunggyu’s charms?






“The selca time starting in the waiting room! The sense to start lightly with a Vㅎㅎㅎ It’s me V-gyu”






“Wearing a hood and taking another picture. I’m Kim Sunggyu, the man who fits well eyeliner.ㅋㅋㅋㅋ”






“As expected, the angle makes the selca perfect. I can hear the screams of the girls seeing my sharp jawline. Oppa kyaah~ hahaha”






“When am I the coolest? Wouldn’t it be now when I’m wearing a black suit? The strong look in my eyes is bonus. Hahaha”






“To seat at an important place, you have to dress with dignity and take a commemorative picture. Leader-gyu showing charisma is greeting you.ㅎㅎㅎ”






“A picture I took as a souvenir when I stood on my first solo stage. I was very nervous when I was waiting for my turn in ‘Music Bank”s waiting room ㅜㅜ”






“Kim Sunggyu clenching his first tightly ready to go! This guy~ awesomeㅋㅋㅋㅋ”






trans. cr; emilie @ infinite updates | source cr; tvreport ; take out with full credits






No comments:

Post a Comment