Thursday 29 November 2012

[THANKS TO] ANOTHER ME - SUNGGYU







I thank God, my family members whom I always love and miss,
Woollim Entertainment’s members including CEO Lee Jungyeop who always gives me a lot of advices 24h/24 and leads me on the right path,
I thank you very very much. 


The Sweetune members who always give all of their hearts and Nell seniors whom I admire, Jongwan hyung, Junghun hyung, Jaekyung hyung, Jaewon hyungnims…


It took a lot of time working on the album but you took even more care of it so I really thank you.
I thank the many staff members who helped for this album.


To the precious Inspirits I cherish and who are always a strength to me, let’s keep on being together forever~~!!!


My first solo album finally came out!


I hope you will listen to it as much as I worked hard on it!!!!


Lastly, to the 6 Infinite dongsaengs who will be working hard even right at this moment, I love you!!!




trans. cr; emilie @ infinite updates | source cr; @miajjang ; take out with full credits








No comments:

Post a Comment