Wednesday 7 November 2012

INFINITE MEMBER TWEET ABOUT SUNGGYU SONGS + GYU TWEET


SUNGGYU

HI? I'm Gyu. Today Shine was released. My family and INFINITE dongsang who support me and also Jongwannie hyung who gave me a good song. Thank you so much. I'm really excited now !!!! kkk

via seongyeolFACTS


SUNGYEOL


인피니트 김성규의 첫 솔로활동 평생 응원하겠사옵니다!! 오늘 선공개되는 shine 대박 들어보면 그냥 대박임!! 성규느님♥♥ 팬카페회장 : 성열

I will cheer on Infinite Kim Sunggyu’s first solo promotions for the rest of my life!! Shine that was early released today is daebak If you listen to it it’s just daebak!! Sunggyu-nim♥♥ fancafe president : Sungyeol




trans. cr; nahbit @ infiniteupdates ; take out with full credits




DONGWOO


우리 인피니트의 리다 형님규지지 드디어 감성의 마스터께서 Solo invasion! 선공개곡이 제옆에 떡하니!이름부터 상큼해지는 shine 이번겨울은 이친구와 함께 보내려구요..☞☜ 형옆엔 둘째가 잇어요 화이팅!!




Infinite’s leader, our hyungnim, Kyuzizi. The master of emotions has finally come out with Solo Invasion! The early release song is right next to me! ‘Shine’ that makes you feel bright just from the name, I plan to spend this year’s winter with this..☞☜ Next to hyung, there’s the second oldest hwaiting!!



trans. cr; hyejin @ infinite updates ; take out with full credits






L




Shine ㅊㅋ  


Congrats Shine



trans. cr; hyejin @ infinite updates ; take out with full credits





SUNGJONG



리더규님의 노래가 나왔어요!!!!!ㅇ.ㅇ 대~~~~~~박!!!!!!!! 선공개곡~ Shine 노래 많이많이 들어보세용♥♥♥


Leader Gyu’s song came out!!!!!ㅇ.ㅇ Dae~~~~~~bak!!!!!!!! Early release song~ Shine listen to the song a lot please♥♥♥




trans. cr; nahbit @ infiniteupdates ; take out with full credits





WOOHYUN



성규-shine

Sunggyu -shine




trans. cr; nahbit @ infiniteupdates ; take out with full credits




HOYA 


Shine…성규형 솔로앨범 선공개곡!!!!!! 정말 좋네요…나도 오늘부터 규지지ㅋㅋㅋ


Shine… Sunggyu hyung solo album early release song!!!!!! It’s really good…Starting today I too will be kyuziziㅋㅋㅋ



trans. cr; nahbit @ infiniteupdates ; take out with full credits










No comments:

Post a Comment