Saturday 8 September 2012

[INTERVIEW] OCTOBER 2012 EDITION OF HIGH CUT - HOYA





HOYA



Born in 1991. Infinite member. Debut in 2010 through Infinite’s mini album . Representative song ‘BTD’ ‘Be Mine’ ‘Chaser’ etc. First acting challenge with the character of Kang Junhee in tvN .


The decisive reason for being casted in (below reply) was of course satoori*. Although satoori was something I had to fix while getting scolded on for three months during my trainee years, because the audition day was coming fast, I remastered satoori by purposely calling family and friends in Changwon. Because Kang Junhee was a character that used satoori as a child, standard Korean as an adult there was no way I could not be confused. Although people around me ask, 


“How did you think of doing it when it’s a character that loves Yoon Yoonjae (Seo Inguk),” it was okay because I was immersed not in the thoughts of liking a man, but liking the the person Yoonjae as a whole. Starting the production I went to Inguk hyung’s house often and because of the character, before the filming because we would jokingly touch(?) each other I was able to easily film. (laugh) 


A while ago my audition video from became an issue but there is a debut episode regarding this. During that time, the company that I am under now, was holding an audition at the music academy that I attended in Busan. I auditioned there and then a few days later I participated in auditions, passed the preliminary rounds and went up to the Super Week.All throughout that time the company kept calling me but I repeatedly dejected. I was like that but as soon as I was eliminated from the Super Week I was the one in turn who called the company saying “I’m actually in Seoul right now I will go find you,” signed the the contract right away and debuted. (laugh)While trying acting for the first time through , I got the same feeling as when I first fell into dancing and singing. After quiting high school at seventeen I had no other hobbies besides dancing and singing. The members were also advising me, “get a hobby,” I was very happy to know about acting. In the future if I have time I want to learn it professionally.



trans. cr; hyome @ infinite updates | source cr; HOYA MACARON (thank you for the scans!!) ; take out with full credits





No comments:

Post a Comment