Friday 10 August 2012

[TRANS] 10.08.2012 - TOUCHED FEELINGS FROM "THAT SUMMER", INFINITE'S IN THE MIDDLE OF EVOLVING INTO AN ARTIST



[T/N: The top portion was basically the same thing as the last post and it’s 4 am here, so I’ll be just doing the quote part]



Sunggyu: “Since the concert hall is small, I can hear everything you’re saying. Let’s ignore ages today and all become friends.”


Dongwoo: “I’m really thankful that you guys like this because I’m just doing what I enjoy. I think it’s really a good thing that we like the same things.”


Sungyeol: “I work hard to always show a cool side to myself, but I’m sorry because it doesn’t work out quite well. I will work hard to become a Sungyeollie who only shows a cool side to myself from now on.”


Sungjong: “Although there were many events that happened while preparing for this, I feel really happy now that I’m standing in front of everyone.”


Woohyun: “I love you. We created another memory today. I hope that you never forget it and keep it forever.”


Hoya: “There’s something I have to confess. Because this space is small, I can see all of your faces. While scanning each person, I picked out someone but they avoided eye contact after seeing me. I’m wondering if this is the negative point about having a small concert… (Laughter) But you say that you like this better? I’ll make a suggestion to our CEO.”


L: “Everyone will fall straight for the 7 of us starting from this point on.”



trans. cr; hyejin @ infinite updates | source cr; bnt news ; take out with full credits

No comments:

Post a Comment