Sunday 19 August 2012

INFINITE'S SUNGGYU SPOILS LEE JUNG'S RUN TO FOURTH CONSECUTIVE NO.1






Infinite’s Sunggyu recently spoiled Lee Jung’s run to fourth consecutive no. 1.
The episode of KBS2’s Immortal Masterpiece that aired on August 18 was themed Lee Jang Hee, a singer-songwriter of the 1970s. Twelve acts, including Windy City, Ali, Lee Jung, Navi, Hong Kyung Min, Super Junior’s Ryewook, Infinite’s Sunggyu, 8eight’s Lee Hyun, Ulala Session, appeared in the show.
Sunggyu appeared on the stage as the last contestant and gave a fantastic performance of the song “I’ll Give You Everything.” The Infinite knockout stated, “I’ve learned a lot and I think I’ve been loved more than I deserve. I’d like to say thank you for all of your love and support.” The singer blew away the audience with a jaw-dropping performance along with a magnificent choir. The Infinite member ranked first with the 362 votes, stopping Lee Jung (359 votes)’s no.1 streak.


No comments:

Post a Comment