Tuesday 5 June 2012

UNBOXING INFINITIZE ALBUM + INFINITE HIDDEN MESSAGE


I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY ALBUM AND POSTER TO ARRIVE >.< .....THIS IS AN EXAMPLE FOR INFINITE 3RD MINI ALBUM...I ALSO INCLUDE INFINITE HIDDEN MESSAGE WITH THE TRANSLATIONS....EACH ALBUM HAS 1 MEMBER HIDDEN MESSAGE..I WONDER WHOSE MESSAGE I WILL GET >.< ....MAKE SURE BUY INFINITE ALBUM FROM WEBSITE THAT ALBUM SALES CONTRIBUTE TO HANTEO CHART AND GAON CHART..THIS IS IMPORTANT TO HELP THEM WIN IN MUSIC CHART...






UNBOXING INFINITIZE ALBUM




CRDT: wonderfulb2uty


INFINITE HIDDEN TRACK MESSAGE




CRDT: ikpopholic


SUNGGYU



HI ! I'M INFINITE LEADER SUNGGYU. HAHA UMM...EVEN THIS IS QUITE EMBARRASSING, BUT I WANT TO SAY SOME WORDS THAT I NEVER SPEAK OUT TO MY MEMBERS. UMM...GUYS, FIRST THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING HYUNG LIKE ME, AND FOLLOW WHAT I SAY. I'M HAPPY THAT I HAVE YOU GUYS AROUND ME. I'M NOT A STRONG PERSON, SOMETIME I'LL PRETEND TO BE POWERFUL AND CONFIDENT, BUT NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE CAUSE I HAVE YOU GUYS TO PROTECT ME. I'LL BECOME STRONGER IF YOU GUYS BE WITH ME FOREVER. I WISH WE ARE EACH OTHER'S BEST FRIEND IN OUR LIFE. IT'S YOUR LUCK TO HAVE SUCH A FRIEND LIKE ME. HAHA...TO OUR DONGWOO, WOOHYUN, MYUNGSOO, HOWON, SUNGYEOL AND SUNGJONG, I TRULY LOVE ALL OF YOU.

*DO NOTE THAT IT MAY NOT BE EXACTLY THE SAME WITH AUDIO* 


TRANS CRDT: SunggyuBias


DONGWOO




Ne~ The song you just heard was by Infinite! wah~ Such a cool group. I am Dongwoo~ 
What does everyone think of when they listen to music? The pain of a break-up? The anticipation for love?
Um…for me, on rainy days like this, when I listen to music, I think of music as a friend who tells my thoughts for me. Music is a friend who tells me things that I can’t even think of. mm….Also when I listen to music, I remember the times when I work. Even when we were in Japan, I would be with the composer, planning things out. And I would always work things out with Hoya (This part, Dongwoo used a hard word to translate, not hard but it was awk in the sent so I fit it in). Um… everyone was busy with individual activities such as dramas, musicals etc. …we had little time and we were also very tired but we gathered up our strength and we recorded this…I felt bad but everyone worked hard and that looked nice..mm because Infinite is infinite, the ability and strength is infinite~. The album we worked so hard on..this is the result. This is the album we all put our hearts into. When we’re sad, when we’re happy, whenever…Infinite will be there too. All of us Whaiting!YEEAH~ Bye Bye~I’ll see you on stage ~ Seeya~




TRANS CRDT: purpleboyhowonee



WOOHYUN


Hello~ I’m Nam Woohyun~ ! 
It has already been two years since we have debuted. When I look back, alot of things happened. There were hard times and there were happy times, and each time Inspirits were always right beside us. You went through the hard times with us and you always were beside us and that is why we can keep on doing music. I hope that the people around me are always happy, and to that, I must do well right? I will be the Nam Woohyun who keeps devloping and who doesn’t dissapoint. Everyone, I love you…. CATCH THE HEARTS! hoo-hee-ha…hehe (whut even….)



TRANS CRDT: purpleboyhowonee


HOYA






I say Ho, you say Ya. Ho …. Ho….
Hello! I’m Hoya. If you’re hearing this right now, you are destined for me. You’re happy right? First of all, the resting time (for Infinite in Korea) felt like a really long time. But I thank the fans for waiting for us. I think I want to talk about my dreams. Since I was a kid, my dream was to become a singer. But I was afraid to challenge myself. But when I was 17, I thought and realized that I couldn’t keep hiding my dreams and push it away. Even though I didn’t know how to sing or dance, I even quit school and I challenged myself to become a singer. It was a road that no one helped me on, but I told myself that this dream will come true one day and I kept trying. And now, I have completed my first dream of becoming a singer, but I still have a long way to go to achieve this dream. If I was alone up until now, I know that now I want to dream and achieve that dream with all of you. And when you feel so tired and you feel like you can’t do anymore, I hope you can listen to this album and gain strength. Lastly, I sincerely love all of my members and the Inspirits. And for us, this is just the start. 


TRANS CRDT: purpleboyhowonee



SUNGYEOL


Hello! I am Sungyeol!
I’m really nervous having time alone like this. In ten, twenty years, my kids will listen to this too..ahyoo.
Anyways, the dream that I carried on with me wasn’t always becoming a singer, so the members might have had a hard time because of me. While practicing hard, making this album, doing the concerts, I think it was a time to reflect on the past for the thoughtless Sungyeol. And so, I don’t regret having a late start. Now that you think about it, it’s really late but while working on this album, the words “the more you are late, the better you learn” is something I embedded into my heart. To become the person that people await for tomorrow more than today, I will make sure I don’t become lazy and I will work hard. When people said that I was lacking things, I always gained strength by watching all the people who supported me sincerely. Hmph ~ I always seem to be getting things, I feel sorry. From now on, I will become the Sungyeol who can help you when you’re tired ~ I TRULY LOVE YOU ~!
I’m sorry if this trans was a bit confusing.



TRANS CRDT: purpleboyhowonee


L



Hello ~ I’m L 
Finally our new album came out….You waited a long time right? To be honest, while working on this album I anticipated alot but at the same time, I worried alot. Filming the drama, activities in Japan, and even the concert. The biggest worry was “we have to look cooler than last time” and “we should do better”. I think that was the bigger burden for us. So, this album, from one to ten (Korean way of saying all or everything), we tried hard and made this so we can hear the words ” Ah~ After all, that is Infinite.” from everyone. So, please keep looking out for Infinite and please love us. 


TRANS CRDT: purpleboyhowonee



SUNGJONG




HI EVERYONE ...I'M INFINITE'S MAKNAE SUNGJONG! I'M NEARLY STEPPING INTO ADULTHOOD ! AFTER BECOMING AN ADULT, THERE ARE MANY THINGS I WANT TO CHALLENGE AND CELEBRATE. TODAY...I NEED TO SHARE THE THINGS I WANT TO SAY WITH YOU GUYS. THE FIRST THING IS...THE SOLO. ALTHOUGH I STILL HAVE MANY SHORTCOMING, BUT I WILL WORK HARDER. HOPEFULLY, THEY CAN ADD MY SOLO IN THE NEXT ALBUM. THE SECOND THING..I WANT TO TRAVEL WITH MY FAMILY. I HAVEN'T SEEN MY FAMILY FOR A LONG TIME, AND HAVEN'T BEEN ON VACATION WITH THEM FOR A LONG TIME...DON'T KNOW IS IT BECAUSE OF THIS, I MISS THEM EVEN MORE. I WANNA CHAT WITH THEM, TRAVEL WITH THEM, AND CREATE MORE UNFORGETTABLE MEMORIES. THIRD THING..I WANNA BE AN UNIVERSITY STUDENT...MAKE MORE FRIENDS, TRY NEW THINGS THAT UNI STUDENTS DO. THAT'S ABOUT ALL THE THINGS I WANNA DO, AS A MEMBER OF INFINITE I WILL WORK HARDER. DON'T KNOW IF YOU WOULD HATE THIS...BUT DEEP FROM MY HEART...I LOVE INSPIRIT...HEHE


TRANS CRDT: INFINITElove





No comments:

Post a Comment