Sunday 3 June 2012

(FANCAM) INFINITE DURING THE WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT


THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL MOMENT FOR INFINITE...SUNGGYU NEARLY CRY AND HUG WOOHYUN...I LOVE HOW THEY GATHER AND HUG WITH ALL THE MEMBER IN A CIRCLE..THE BACKGROUND SONG ( INFINITIZE "WITH" ) MATCH THIS MOMENT...I ALSO ADD A FEW FANCAM AFTER MUSIC BANK WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT...





WOOHYUN TWITTER 

저희 인피니트에게 관심과 응원해주셧던 모든분들 다얘기하고싶었는데 ㅜ멤버들과 함께한순간들과 인스피릿과의 추억들이 갑자기 떠올라서 말못했네요..ㅜㅜ너무너무 감사하고 인피니트를 사랑해주신 모든여러분 사랑합니다!!pic.twitter.com/U5W9Z1HZ

I wanted to talk to everyone who supported and gave interest to Infinite ㅜ But because I’m suddenly thinking back of all the times I spent with the members and Inspirits I can’t even talk..ㅜㅜ Thank you so so much, I love everyone who gave love to Infinite!!pic.twitter.com/U5W9Z1HZ


인피니트 정상을위해 달리기보다 노력을위해서 달릴게요… 목이쉴때까지 부를게요!!ㅠㅠ

Rather than running for the top, Infinite will run for the efforts… I will sing until my throat gets hoarse!!ㅠㅠ


trans. cr; emilie @ infinite updates ; take out with full credits





SUNGGYU








WOOHYUN








CRDT: InspiritELF





HOYA






CRDT: hobaby0328




INFINITE








SUNGYEOL







CRDT: hwajung501




L







CRDT: wansol0313










No comments:

Post a Comment